IC in the ICT
This site is dedicated to the unique stories, art and history of Wichita… with an occasional look at Kansas and beyond.
A three year journey to visit all of the Wichita City Parks.
Wichita’s Theaters Then & Now
Checking out some of Wichita’s amazing public art and the artists behind them.
Visiting all of the 70+ cemeteries in Sedgwick County.
Wichita and its most unique stories.
Some of Wichita’s most interesting people.
A BSA project sent small Statues of Liberty across the U.S. and Kansas.
A look at Kansas’ history
Looking for some unique roadside attractions or day trips, we’ve got some ideas for you.
A look at the history of each Wichita public school and its namesake.
Making a splash at Wichita’s 16 Aquatic Parks.
Our amazing logo was created by Jamey Regier. We appreciate his hard work and talent to create an image that matched our vision.
Did I ever tell you about the time….
- We made a weekday escapeTaking a road trip leads to a small town in Oklahoma to visit a celebrity restaurant and stumbling upon America’s First Boy Scout Troop.
- I got a Sandwich named after meWhen was the last time you had a sandwich named after you? Well, I have one! Say hello to “Kevin’s Bagel Sandwich”
- I was down with a bad back and thankful for it…A strange dream about a smell wakes me from sleep, only to realize that the room is full of smoke. and our house is on fire.
- A group of women prayed for me at the mallGet ready to be filled with warmth and gratitude this Thanksgiving as Kevin shares his heartwarming experience working at Bath & Body Works. Join him as he recounts the day he met three lovely women who turned his shift into an unforgettable moment of joy, laughter, and unexpected blessings.
- I lost my car keys at the cemeteryWhen nature called, he answered. But what he didn’t expect was to lose his car keys in the process! Follow the hilarious journey of a man who retraced his steps through a cemetery covered in stickers to find his keys. All in a day’s work for a cemetery enthusiast.