IC in the ICT
This site is dedicated to the unique stories, art and history of Wichita… with an occasional look at Kansas and other states.
A three year journey to visit all of the Wichita City Parks.
Checking out some of Wichita’s amazing public art and the artists behind them.
Visiting all of the 70+ cemeteries in Sedgwick County.
Wichita and its most unique stories.
A BSA project sent small Statues of Liberty across the U.S. and Kansas.
Our amazing logo was created by Jamey Regier. We appreciate his hard work and talent to create an image that matched our vision.
Did I ever tell you about the time….
- The time I lost my car keys at the cemeteryI was out taking pictures for this website, it turned out to be a painful lesson in karma.
- I dreamed I was attacked by a drinking bird toyAn attack by a drinking bird turns into a trip down memory lane.
- We tried the “Let’s Roam” AppOur first scavenger hunt in Wichita using the Let’s Roam app.
- I met two legends in the same dayThe day I met a legendary actor, a legendary comic and I guy that throws confetti
- When I met JeremyOur 7th anniversary and a look back at nearly 17 years together.