IC in the ICT
This site is dedicated to the unique stories, art and history of Wichita… with an occasional look at Kansas and beyond.
A three year journey to visit all of the Wichita City Parks.
How Great Our Art
Checking out some of Wichita’s amazing public art and the artists behind them.
Sedgwick County Cemeteries
Visiting all of the 70+ cemeteries in Sedgwick County.
IC in the ICT
Wichita and its most unique stories.
The People that you Meet…
Some of Wichita’s most interesting people.
Strengthen the Arm of Liberty Statues
A BSA project sent small Statues of Liberty across the U.S. and Kansas.
Kansas history and roadside attractions.
Be True to Your School
A look at the history of each Wichita public school and its namesake.
Wichita Aquatic Parks
Making a splash at Wichita’s 16 Aquatic Parks.
Our amazing logo was created by Jamey Regier. We appreciate his hard work and talent to create an image that matched our vision.
Did I ever tell you about the time….
- I was down with a bad back and thankful for it…A strange dream about a smell wakes the protagonist from sleep, only to realize that the room is full of smoke. After a brief search for the source of the smoke, he calls 9-1-1 and gets himself and her dog outside. While he’s thankful that the house wasn’t on fire, the protagonist suffers from a bruised ego and a few new injuries from his misadventures during the emergency.
- A group of women prayed for me at the mallGet ready to be filled with warmth and gratitude this Thanksgiving as Kevin shares his heartwarming experience working at Bath & Body Works. Join him as he recounts the day he met three lovely women who turned his shift into an unforgettable moment of joy, laughter, and unexpected blessings.
- I lost my car keys at the cemeteryWhen nature called, he answered. But what he didn’t expect was to lose his car keys in the process! Follow the hilarious journey of a man who retraced his steps through a cemetery covered in stickers to find his keys. All in a day’s work for a cemetery enthusiast.
- I dreamed I was attacked by a drinking bird toyAn attack by a drinking bird turns into a trip down memory lane.
- We tried the “Let’s Roam” AppOur first scavenger hunt in Wichita using the Let’s Roam app.
8 thoughts on “”
This is fantastic and so refreshing!
Thank you for making this site! I can’t wait to adventure around!
This is awesome! It makes we want to visit Wichita again.
We need to see you again! ❤️
Great Website, Kevin! Thanks for taking the time.
What a great, well organized site. Thanks for making all this information so readily accessible.
You must log in to post a comment.